Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics A LEMS virtual happy hour??

• joanne-evans

June 11, 2021 at 9:17 am

That would be amazing. Being on the west coast I am probably 4 hours ahead of those on the east coast. I can be available!

• mark-j-cafiso

June 11, 2021 at 2:32 pm

That works for me!

• Ashley

June 14, 2021 at 7:37 am

Hey

@joanneevans and @mcafiso ! 🙂

Thanks for responding! I’m going to wait until the end of the week to see if anyone else wants to join us. Then @pricewooldridge will pick an afternoon that works for us and make sure it works for you also!

• mark-j-cafiso

June 14, 2021 at 11:11 am

Great, thanks !!

• sweepea32

June 15, 2021 at 3:37 pm

My sister has LEMS…would this only be for people with the illness or can support folks join?

If so I would love too. I am an RN too and work 12 hour shifts so it would depend if I could or not on the day.

Ashley and Price I read everything you guys post. You may not get a response from me but please know you are so great and needed. You are so awesome for doing this all.

Mary

• Ashley

June 16, 2021 at 7:24 am

Hey @sweepea32 !

Yes! Caregivers are definitely welcome to join us! 🙂

If you want to message me a couple of days that will work for you, I will see if everyone else is avail. then as well. I’m thinking end of June or early July.

@pricewool and I love being here and doing what we can for the LEMS community!