• Brain Fog and Chess

Posted by price-wooldridge on November 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm

I’m not talking chess pies here. My sister makes a mean chocolate chess pie though. It’s the highlight of my holiday meals when the family gets together. I’m talking about the board game Chess. Yes, than ancient game, the best board game ever, bar none. Can you tell I like to play? Ha. But a silly board game is not the heart of the matter here. This is about Lambert-Eaton and brain fog. Or maybe just being a little “less-sharp” when the LEMS is bad. It’s my contention that a good game of Chess is like a yoga workout for the mind. I think playing chess on a regular basis could help us stay sharper and keep those synapses firing. I’m testing the theory. You can too. Download a Chess game to your phone or tablet. Even if you’ve never touched a game piece, or know absolutely nothing about what a Rook is, these apps can teach you. I particularly like the app, Dr. Wolf for my iPhone. He can teach you from the beginning, plays pretty slowly himself, and fortunately for me, blunders pretty regularly so I can win. I like to win. Give chess a try. I think it’s good for the fog.

price-wooldridge replied 3 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.