Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums COVID-19 and LEMS COVID Booster review

• COVID Booster review

Posted by Ashley on August 20, 2021 at 9:54 am

Hey All!

Sorry I didn’t make my usual post on Wednesday, I was a little under the weather.

On Monday night, I was determined to get my COVID-19 booster after reading more and more articles about the effectiveness of the vaccines in the immunocompromised population. I ended up having to go to three Walgreens and waited over an hour there to receive it because my doctor’s office was no longer giving them out.

I had a pretty strong reaction to the second vaccine, so I wasn’t really sure what to expect.

Tuesday I woke up feeling a little under the weather, but thought I felt well enough to go to work… So I did.

After being at work for a couple of hours, it became apparent that I needed to go home, but with no nurse to relieve me, I was stuck there.

I ended up being able to leave at 1:30 (I usually get to work around 6:30am), by that time, I was so weak I could barely stand up.

I spent the rest of the evening on the couch and called out sick Wednesday as well so i could focus on resting and recovering.

Next time, I will be sure to get the vaccine on the weekend so I won’t have to work and can relax at home.

My main symptoms were body aches (muscles and joint pain), extreme fatigue, and a fever. But yesterday morning, I woke up almost back to normal like nothing had happened.

Many sources predict that the symptoms you had with the second vaccine will be similar for the booster, so be prepared!

I highly recommend getting the booster! A couple of days of feeling ill is much better than the alternative of being in the ICU on a vent!

Let me know if you plan to receive your booster and what you experienced with it!

Ashley replied 2 years, 8 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.