Tagged: ,

• Posted by Ashley on December 27, 2022 at 9:14 am

Another year has come and gone! Can you believe it?

They say time flies, and boy, they weren’t lying! It seems like time goes by faster the older you get!

Does anyone else feel that way?

What are your highlights from this year?

Do you have any plans for 2023?

David1949 replied 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • David1949

December 27, 2022 at 4:32 pm

I am most proud that my wife, Doris, and I celebrated our 50th anniversary on April 1st. Talk about time flying. Although our celebration was limited by the pandemic, we did the best we could.

In 2023, we will be venturing out, as Covid’s presence allows. We have travel reservations in May. Pray we can get away from the home we love.

• Price Wooldridge

December 28, 2022 at 10:39 am

Wow! Happy 50th Anniversary David and Doris! What an accomplishment.
      I hope you will travel in 2023. In 2022 I traveled by air twice. On both trips I wore a more comfortable paper procedure mask going through TSA and in the waiting areas. On board aircraft I wore a more secure, KN95 at all times unless eating or drinking. Many on the plane wore masks.
      Here’s a great article on the types of masks and protection offered.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/08/best-masks-masking-methods-to-protect-against-covid-flu-rsv.html

• David1949

January 6, 2023 at 2:26 pm

Thanks price.

We will be going to UNC Medical Center at the end of January for an appointment at the swallow center there. We will be headed to the University of Virginia Medical Center in the near future for a specialized EMG.

These two will be the first time we stayed away from home since summer, 2019.

Covid permitting, we will be VACATIONING in the Shenandoah Mts. In May at Massanutten Resort. Keeping fingers crossed. The new Covid strain is on the upswing in Virginia.