Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS How did CBD Do Helping My Sleep?

• How did CBD Do Helping My Sleep?

Posted by Price Wooldridge on November 15, 2021 at 7:00 am

The sleeping aids verdict is in! …at least for now. As mentioned previously I received a surprise gift of CBD products (gummies and oil drops) to try around my IVIG infusion days which have been problematic in the past. Usually, during infusion days, my sleep is shallow and often disturbed. Muscle cramping often accompanies these infusions, making it even worse.

The two products I tried were gummies with CBD and melatonin. I only had two gummies to try but felt extremely rested the nights I used them. I did find they didn’t make me sleepy before bedtime, and so added my 5 MG of melatonin back in with them.

The second product was CBD infused oil, one dropper full, taken sublingually at bedtime. Again, it did not make me sleepy, so I added my 5 MG of melatonin back in 30-60 minutes before bedtime. That seemed to work fairly. Once again, when taking one dropper of oil, I felt generally better rested and with deeper sleep on my IVIG nights.

It would seem I’ve had some definite improvement in sleep quality on nights when a CBD product was added.

Do you have experiences with CBD, melatonin, or other “secret formula” which helps you get a good night’s sleep?

Price Wooldridge replied 2 years, 5 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.