Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Just three more days until Rare Disease Day!

• Just three more days until Rare Disease Day!

Posted by Ashley on February 25, 2021 at 7:20 am

Hi guys!

I thought I had scheduled this post for yesterday, but somehow it got lost! So I apologize for missing that!

Rare Disease Day is coming up soon (Just three more days away)! I know I’ve mentioned it already but @lorildunham just posted a really inspiring column on Rare disease day!

I hope you will take a look at her column here!

If you don’t have any plans for Rare Disease Day, I want to encourage you to help us share awareness about LEMS!

So many of us have had a lengthy time before diagnosis, and by sharing awareness we can help others and try to decrease the time to diagnosis for other patients!

Spreading awareness is something I’m really passionate about and I hope you guys will be as well!

If you’d like to share your story, the Rare Disease Day website gives you the opportunity to and you can also read other’s story, which I think is really cool!

If you have plans for Rare Disease Day I would love for you to share them with us!

Ashley replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • lori-dunham

February 25, 2021 at 4:02 pm

Hi Ashley. We are passionate about raising awareness as well!!! We all have a voice and message that matters!!!! Thank you for this very important reminder.

• Ashley

February 26, 2021 at 9:37 am

@lorildunham

Hey!! No problem! You’re totally right! Thanks for being such a strong advocate for us! 🙂