• Posted by Ashley on October 14, 2020 at 10:00 am

Good morning all!

Today I want to touch on a subject I think most of us experience: Brain fog.

Price and I have had several conversations about how our brain fog affects our daily lives.

For me, often I lose train of thought and “lose” the name for the word I’m trying to say.

I definitely notice an increase of brain fog on days where I am stressed, emotional, and/or flaring.

Sometimes, it can be really embarrassing but most of my friends understand that this happens to me from time to time.

Do you guys often experience brain fog? What are some tips you use to cope with it?

I have become a huge fan of Alexa and Siri. I use both of them to make lists and to remind me of anything that’s important.

If you experience brain fog, what is it like for you? 

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Tescha

October 28, 2020 at 12:05 pm

Omgish yes I get brain fog all the time.  Lost train of thought or saying the wrong word.  My memory is also not as good and I forget things all the time. I have so many list or alarms for things so I won’t forget. Its extremely frustrating when you know that’s not the normal you.

Tescha

• Ashley

October 29, 2020 at 9:26 am

Hey @tcarr20

It can definitely be frustrating, especially when it’s not your “normal” as you said.

I am a big fan of lists as well!

• Price Wooldridge

October 29, 2020 at 10:19 am

You two bring up a big topic, keeping ourselves on track. For my meds, after my first, morning dose, I set alarms on my Apple Watch to keep me on my dosing schedule. It works! …unless I forget to set them. 🙂