Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings Managing Fatigue with LEMS Flash Briefing

• Managing Fatigue with LEMS Flash Briefing

Posted by price-wooldridge on July 22, 2021 at 7:00 am

Yesterday I attended the memorial service for my sister’s husband, delayed 6 months due to COVID. I was happy to be there for my sister, and my niece wanted me to bring my camera for pictures. Since photography and media is what I do, I was more than prepared. My sister’s husband was a decorated Vietnam war veteran and Boy Scouts leader of note. There were a number of tables of memorabilia out for guests, and I needed to get coverage of those, important guests, and the events of the memorial. It’s going make a great keepsake book for family when I get it all put together.
    Doing this kind of coverage, you don’t get to sit and take in the service. You, as a photographer, are standing, and ready to move. In all, I stood well over two hours with only a few minutes break to drink some water. I didn’t hit me until I got to my car to leave. Then, I felt that old familiar bad fatigue, that LEMS fatigue. I’d overdone it. What can you do? Circumstances sometimes dictate and good sense managing LEMS is forgotten.
    Here’s a Flash Briefing I just recorded on dealing with LEMS fatigue. It’s brief, and not fleshed out, but there’s much good information to think on.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/T5XscQrHyttuizNp9

price-wooldridge replied 2 years, 8 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.