Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings Mindfulness: Meditation and it’s Benefits for Patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome

• Mindfulness: Meditation and it’s Benefits for Patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome

Posted by dawn-debois on October 1, 2020 at 8:30 am

This flash briefing is amazing!

4 minutes of great advice, not just for LEMS patients but for anyone living in 2020!

I have a difficult time meditating in my home because my fur babies think I’m sitting, or lying down, quietly, waiting for them to join me. It was a challenge as well when my 3 sons were still young and still at home.  However, “Walking Mediation” is my escape. I’m so fortunate to have an enormous fenced in back yard. I’ve worn a path and enjoy every blade of grass, tree, bird and “sounds of freedom” that fly overhead from the nearby Air Guard base. My old pug Rocky gets his walk every day so when I do my walking meditation he is content to sit on his favorite rise on the lawn and relax, too.

After listening to this, I will forever hear “Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend” in @pricewool‘s voice whenever I start to be hard on myself.

Do you meditate? Do you practice mindfulness to relax your body and stress levels? Does it help  What hints and tips do you have?

https://soundcloud.com/lemsnews/mindfulness-meditation-and-its-benefits-for-patients-with-lambert-eaton-myasthenic-syndrome-lems?in=lemsnews/sets/flash-briefings

dawn-debois replied 3 years, 6 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.