Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Treating LEMS Firdapse and Ruzurgi (Amifampridine) Surprise Care Package from Catalyst

• Surprise Care Package from Catalyst

Posted by Dawn DeBois on May 27, 2020 at 7:09 am

[caption id="attachment_15897" align="alignnone" width="225"] Firdpase patients have started receiving surprise care packages from Catalyst Pharmaceuticals’ Patient Access Liaisons (PALS).[/caption]

If you are like me, you receive a lot of packages in the mail.  COVID-19 has increased the amount of packages I receive exponentially. Between meds, pet food and supplies, Amazon packages, Book of the Month shipments, and recently, I had to do some online clothes shopping due to the “Quarantine 15” (ugh!).

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a care package in the mail from my PAL.  The antibacterial wipes,  antibacterial hand gel and spray, lotion, lip balm, snack, stress ball and even some disposable face masks were included. The personal note and thought behind the care package was heartfelt and so appreciated. Patients throughout the country have started receiving theirs- did you receive yours?  What was your favorite item?

Thank you Catalyst for letting us know you are with us during these trying times.

Dawn DeBois replied 3 years, 11 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.