• Thankful Tuesday

Posted by Ashley on September 29, 2020 at 8:34 am

Good morning all!

Hope you were able to enjoy your weekend and that your Monday went by smoothly as well!

I’m going to post a couple of themed posts like Dawn, however I think I’m going to post themes every other week! I don’t want these posts to seem monotonous for you and I want to keep you guys engaged! What do you think of this idea? Are you a fan of the themed posts?

I really enjoy having conversations with each of you!

So this Tuesday, I am asking for you guys to name three things you are thankful for!

This week I am thankful:

• That I was able to go to an outdoor yoga class for the second Sunday in a row!
    • For the constant companionship I receive from both of my dogs!
    • That the fall brings relief to my heat intolerance and a decrease in humidity which means I can spend more time outside enjoying my garden!

Ashley replied 3 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Dawn DeBois

September 29, 2020 at 8:53 am

Let’s see, my 3 things for Thankful Tuesday are:

1) I’m thankful my LEMS symptoms are managed right now with minimal meds. More about that to come soon in my column!

2) Like you, @ashleygregory757, I’m so thankful for all my fur babies silly antics and constant companionship during these isolating times.  I’m honestly not sure how anyone without pets is making it through these challenging times. Thankfully adoptions at rescues and humane societies are up because people are realizing what great companions pets are.

3) I’m thankful that a spoonful of peanut butter  qualifies as a protein on nights that I simply don’t have the energy or desire to cook or clean. 😉

• Joanne Evans

September 29, 2020 at 10:14 am

I am thankful for my furry pets as well. I have two rescue cats from Mexico and one old fella from a local rescue. I also have a dog that keeps smiles on my face.

I am thankful for a diagnoses and that the new medication is helping me somewhat. Looking to further treatments.

I am thankful for my husband and my cousins who keep me going through this difficult time.

• Ashley

September 29, 2020 at 12:35 pm

Hey @joanneevans

That’s awesome! I’m glad you have pets to keep you company as well as the support from your husband and your cousins! A strong support system is very important to have and I feel it can make or break your spirit too! I’m glad you have them to lean on!

• Ashley

September 29, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Hey @dawn-debois

I’m glad you have your pets to lean on as well!

• Price Wooldridge

September 29, 2020 at 1:58 pm

Yes, every Tuesday is a Thankful Tuesday when the sun comes up, and I see it through the windows.

Today I’m thankful that my Firdapse arrived.

Today I’m thankful that I got a haircut, because it’s always fun to visit with Kara as she makes my hair look way better than I thought possible.

And today I’m thankful that I submitted both my Flash Briefings for post production, meeting my deadline, and it’s time now for lunch.  Did I say I like lunch?

The LEMS is pretty good today too.

Have a Thankful Tuesday!

• Ashley

September 30, 2020 at 7:24 am

Hey @pricewool

I agree! I know you share my opinion that you should always have something to be thankful for!

I’m glad you had an awesome Tuesday! Your hair looks great too!