Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings The Importance of Mindfulness

• The Importance of Mindfulness

Posted by Kevin Schaefer on July 3, 2020 at 7:00 am

https://soundcloud.com/lemsnews/the-importance-of-being-mindful-in-these-difficult-times

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all doing well.

My name is Kevin Schaefer, and I’m the Forums Director here. I wanted to invite you all to listen to the flash briefing posted above. Price read a very important column which Dawn wrote recently. You can read her original column here.

Dawn has been going through a lot lately, ever since her concussion and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. She wanted me to let you all know that she needs some time to recover mentally, physically, and emotionally. She’s not stepping down from her roles here at Lambert-Eaton News Today, but she’s decided to take some time off to focus on her health.

We totally support her decision, as self-care is vital. Thankfully, Price has agreed to fill in for her here on the forums, alongside Ashley. They’re here to answer any questions you have.

Just wanted to let you all know what’s going on. Thanks everyone! Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Tescha replied 3 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Tescha

July 20, 2020 at 8:32 am

Thinking of you Dawn!!!    Sometimes we all have to step back and take care of ourselves.  Just know I’m thinking and praying for you!!!  Thank you  Ashley and Price for helping and taking the time to continue the amazing forums.   I appreciate all your work!!

Tescha