Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Diagnosed: What now? Travel Tips for People with LEMS

• debbie-lewis

April 28, 2020 at 4:42 pm

These are good tips as I am planning on a couple of trios this year. One pretreatment and one post treatment. I suspect the post treatment trip may be more of a challenge depending on how well I do physically afterwards.

Debbie

• debbie-lewis

These are good tips as I am planning on a couple of trios this year. One pretreatment and one post treatment. I suspect the post treatment trip may be more of a challenge depending on how well I do physically afterwards.

Debbie

• debbie-lewis

Debbie

• dawn-debois

April 28, 2020 at 5:02 pm

@dlewis I am so glad you found them helpful. Traveling with a chronic illness that requires meds around the clock can be interesting but, it’s definitely worth it!

• dawn-debois

April 28, 2020 at 5:02 pm

@dlewis I am so glad you found them helpful. Traveling with a chronic illness that requires meds around the clock can be interesting but, it’s definitely worth it!