Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums COVID-19 and LEMS For those of you who are still wearing masks…

• For those of you who are still wearing masks…

Posted by Ashley on January 29, 2021 at 7:28 am

Good morning all!

I wanted to share a recent purchase I found that I am really enjoying!

I’m sure most of you are still wearing masks in public (as I am). It got frustrating to have to repeatedly wash my cloth face masks, especially when I don’t have a full load of laundry to do them with, so I found a great solution after a quick google search.

The solution is called a “GATA Mask.

I have now had my “GATA Mask” for over a week and I love love love it! The mask is silicone and can be wiped, sprayed and sanitized without having to throw it in the washer. It also actually fits your face and contains a filter similar to an n95 mask, so it’s actually filtering out particles unlike most cloth masks. If you purchase one mask, five filters are included and you can purchase more on your own if you’d like. They recommend changing the filter about every 50 hours, so they last for a while! My mask arrived about a week after I ordered and I liked it so much I ended up ordering a second one and one for my Nana.

I hope you guys will like this suggestion and would love to hear if you end up purchasing one.

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Price Wooldridge

January 29, 2021 at 8:10 am

I watched the video. As a nurse who wears masks all your work day, your recommendation carries weight with me.
    About two months ago I decided to move from cloth to KN95 spec’d masks. The first pack of 5 I had from one manufacturer was not very comfortable. The ear loops were very tight (not adjustable). My second purchase of 25 KN95s came from a different manufacturer, and the ear loops were noticeably longer and fit me much better. For now I’ll stick with these. But I really like this mask you’ve featured.