Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Goodbye 2021, Hello 2022!

• Goodbye 2021, Hello 2022!

Posted by Ashley on January 4, 2022 at 7:46 am

Good morning all!

Hope you all were able to enjoy your holidays!

I was thankful to put a close to 2021, and opened the new year by taking care of a COVID patient at work (even though I’m not supposed to be).. so Happy new year!!

Each year, I like to set goals as most of us do!

This year, one of my goals is to become more regular at attending my weekly yoga classes (sometimes even 2 if I have the time), and I also want to spend more time with my dogs and start walking them regularly again.

Of course, I also have the goal of not being hospitalized or having any flares, but sometimes our chronic illness gets the best of us and we don’t have much control over that.

I also want to refocus on being grateful for what I do have. This year, I spend a good amount of time either angry or depressed, or just burnt out.. and I do not want to do that again this year. Tomorrow, I’ll share some things I’m thankful for and I hope you will as well!

For today, what did you spend your new year’s eve doing? What goals did you set for yourself this year?

Ashley replied 2 years, 3 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.