Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS Happy Valentine’s Day My LEMS Friends!

• Happy Valentine’s Day My LEMS Friends!

Posted by Price Wooldridge on February 14, 2022 at 7:00 am

Happy Valentine’s Day my LEMS friends!

I cherish all my friendships that have come after my LEMS diagnosis in January 2018. Getting that diagnosis solved a mystery. Getting that diagnosis turned my ship. Getting that diagnosis showed me a new highway at the Crossroads (my blues music friends will get this :)).

I was going to start naming names, but that would be a fool’s errand. There’s no way I can remember the names of so many I’ve come to know and love. I could never find the words to describe individually, how each of you has impacted my life and my mind. I’ve met LEMS patients, advocates, health care professionals, and caregivers through in-person gatherings, Zoom calls, texts, Messages, Facebook Groups, and company events. It’s mind-boggling how many people I’ve been introduced to, talked with, and been together with since January 2018.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!

Price Wooldridge replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Desiree Taliancich

February 18, 2022 at 9:18 am

Happy Valentines Day, Price! You continue to pay it forward. Thank you for all you do for us. Your guidance is priceless. God Bless you always! Stay warm!

• Price Wooldridge

February 21, 2022 at 10:38 am

Thank you so much, Desiree. Your nice thoughts are greatly appreciated.