Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Happy Valentine’s Day to my LEMS Team

• Happy Valentine’s Day to my LEMS Team

Posted by Price Wooldridge on February 14, 2021 at 7:00 am

I read an article last week about who is, or could be, on your LEMS team. It’s Valentine’s Day plus one, so here’s a heartfelt, “I love you” to MY team. First there is my diagnosing neurologist whom I still see, Dr. Meredith Bryarly. To my neurology NP, Shirley O’Leary. To my neurologist who took care of me during Firdapse trials, Dr. Sharon Nations. To Pete Curry of Catalyst, who got me in that trial. To Amy Grover of Catalyst, who looks after me with all things Catalyst, and Rachel too! To my comrade here, @ashleygregory757 Ashley, who looks after me and props me up when I need it. To my infusion nurses, Mary, Margarie, Lay, Margaret, and Priscilla. To the pharmacy team at AnovoRX and Option Care who get my drugs to me every month. And last but certainly not least, my sister, Lisa, who takes care of me as needed, worries about me, and is the best sibling a person with LEMS could have.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 3 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.