Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS Hope I Get to Meet You, Maybe.

• Hope I Get to Meet You, Maybe.

Posted by Price Wooldridge on August 9, 2021 at 7:00 am

With LEMS, we know how to roll with it! Every day can be different, and our LEMS, no problem, or a real problem. We assess each day and adjust.
    This will post on Monday and tomorrow we have our first Meet and Greet Zoom meeting. When Ashley and I decided to set the first date, everything was green to go. As with all things in life, things change. After a visit to my eye surgeon, we decided to proceed with the surgery and it was scheduled for today (perhaps as you read this). A mandatory follow up appointment was set for the next day, Tuesday. This just happenes to be the Meet and Greet day. Ugh. Forces beyond our control require adaptation and change. It’s just like having LEMS.
    So, there is a chance I get home in time to meet you all. I sure hope so. But if not, I’ll look forward to meeting you next month, September 14th. Unless something out of my control happens, of course. With LEMS, we roll with it!

Price Wooldridge replied 2 years, 8 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.