Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Keeping a Sunny Disposition with LEMS

• Keeping a Sunny Disposition with LEMS

Posted by Price Wooldridge on December 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm

LEMS, as we all well know, is tough to live with. It’s a challenge often not seen by those outside the immediate family. Visiting with another LEMS patient earlier today, we noted how our mood swings with the sunshine. Does yours? Both my sister and I have discussed this because she has the same challenges. If it’s sunny, I’m cheerful. Give me several overcast days and not so much.

I mention all this because I’m writing this on December 21st, the Winter Solstice and shortest day of sunlight in the year. Beginning tomorrow, the sun will start moving back north in the Northern Hemisphere, heralding the coming of Spring in a couple of months. Ahead we have cold winter days and overcast skies coming.

For some, it’s also about geography. I don’t think I could live in Alaska. Maybe you could. Regardless, we have to take the sunshine as we can and enjoy it.

Coming up we have Christmas in 3 days. Here’s hoping we have a beautiful, sunny day!

Merry Christmas to all!

Price Wooldridge replied 2 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.