Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics LEMS Shoulder Weakness X-Ray Results are In!

• LEMS Shoulder Weakness X-Ray Results are In!

Posted by Price Wooldridge on July 14, 2021 at 1:01 pm

This past Wednesday I was able to get in and get X-Rays of my left shoulder, weakened and atrophied from longstanding LEMS. I wish I new what the radiologist said! There were sentences like, “Congruent acromioclavicular and glenohumeral articulations with
    moderate arthropathy”…and more. It might as well have been written in ancient sanskrit. Anyway, at the end, it did say Result: Abnormal. That part I did get.
    Even before I had the results, I messaged both my Primary physician and copied my neurology NP about getting a Physical Therapy evaluation. I have been having difficult weakness everyday on my walks. It’s become very bothersome. I reported the weakness problems over a year ago to my neurologist, but so far, we’ve made no adjustments, and I’m not sure what we can do. With the X-Ray results, perhaps it’s more complicated than just LEMS. I have a neurologist evaluation in clinic very soon, and hope to get a PT evaluation soon as well.
    Let me know if you’ve had similar weakness in the shoulders from Lambert-Eaton!

Ashley replied 2 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply