Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Post Neurologist Visit, Now What.

• Post Neurologist Visit, Now What.

Posted by Price Wooldridge on October 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm

So I recently posted on getting ready for my neuro visit. They don’t happen often, the time is short and precious, so you go in prepared with notes and any supporting material needed. Mine went fine. It was actually supposed to be a tele-health visit on the phone, but they hadn’t sent me the proper notification so I showed up in person. Oops. No problem. We were both masked and she wore a shield as well. It was good to see her in person and I got a little extra time. Nice. It’s over now and what were the takeaways? Maybe it’s a med adjust. Maybe you both decide a test is needed. Maybe something has popped up, not in your neuro’s specialty scope of practice, but they can get you a referral. These visits are so important! And sometimes it feels like the time between visits is an eternity. The good thing about my neurologist this time, she let me set the return visit interval. I wasn’t very secure with some serious issues we discussed, so I asked for three months. Maybe this won’t seem like an eternity. I hope you make the most of your neuro visits, pre and post!

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 6 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.