Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Riding Horses Could Help the LEMS

• Riding Horses Could Help the LEMS

Posted by Price Wooldridge on March 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm

Being from Texas, I suspect others often see us with ten gallon hats, boots, jeans, and riding a horse. We do have cowboys in Texas! Lots of us aren’t “city-slickers”. So yes, I’ve ridden horses, even though I’m a city kid. Riding a horse is a wonderful experience, hard to describe. You’re straddled high up, sitting in a fine western saddle with a giant horse beneath you. You can feel the power!
    As a kid my dad took us up regularly to the mountains of New Mexico. We ride horses up to the mountain streams and fish for rainbow trout. I’ve also punched cattle in horseback, driving a small heard back to the barn at a ranch in far west Texas. The feeling is unbelievable.
    So it’s no surprise that horses, and riding horses, an be of benefit to many with physical and mental challenges. Here’s an article on how equestrian-therapy could help with the LEMS.

https://lamberteatonnews.com/health-insights/2021/03/08/equine-assisted-therapy-for-lems/

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.