Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Those Neuro Visits, How are they?

• Those Neuro Visits, How are they?

Posted by Price Wooldridge on December 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Ashley and I were just talking the other day about our neurologists and the regular visits. We won’t use any names here, to protect the innocent (or guilty). My neurologist is my “one and only”. She diagnosed me a couple of years ago and continues to see me. Perhaps, if all was going super smoothly, I wouldn’t mind infrequent visits. That hasn’t been the case. They’ve been spaced at 4 month intervals, which seem like an eternity when all isn’t well. My next one is at 3 months. There’s just been too much going on, at least in my case. Because I consider them to be so important, I put a lot of weight on these visits. This last time I got lucky and felt I got all the time I wanted with her. That generally hasn’t been the case. I try to come in organized, because I can feel the pressure when she’s trying to wrap me up and move to her next patient. How do you feel about your neurologist visits?

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.