Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Treating LEMS IVIG and Plasmapheresis Well darn, I’ve crashed before getting to my next IVIG

• Well darn, I’ve crashed before getting to my next IVIG

Posted by Price Wooldridge on July 20, 2020 at 8:50 am

If your getting immunoglobulin by IVIG, you know that last week before your next visit can be interesting.  For the longest time something would happen, and I’d know my body was ready for that next immunoglobulin.  Sometimes it might be a change in vision or a weakness returning.  Sometimes it just feels like your “gas tank” is running low.  I haven’t had that problem for some time…until yesterday.  On my afternoon walk, my hips felt weak.  I was limping, favoring my left side (I’ve always had more issues, left).  As I walked, these problems eased, but then about 9 o’clock last night I pretty much crashed in my chair, watching TV.  I just couldn’t keep myself alert and awake.  I stayed glued to that chair until I dragged myself off to bed a couple of hours later.  Darn, that hasn’t happened in a long time.  The good news, I’m just two days out from my infusions.  If you’ve had something similar, I’d enjoy hearing about it.  We’re not alone with this!

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 9 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.