Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS Tracking Your Meds On Apple Watch, Do You Need Reminding?

• Tracking Your Meds On Apple Watch, Do You Need Reminding?

Posted by Price Wooldridge on March 23, 2023 at 7:00 am

Over the past year I’ve tried several things to use as memory aids to take my meds on time. You may or may not be like me, but I have several medications that need to be taken on schedule several times a day. Firdapse for my LEMS is one of them.

A couple of weeks ago I was setting up a new face on my Apple Watch. They’re quite customizable and faces often have several areas where you can add program information from apps on your phone. Going through the list, I found for the first time, “Medications.” Ah! I’d never seen this before.

Digging into Apple’s Health app, there is a Medications section I had not seen before. Here I was able to add medications and something about each, including a dosing schedule. This was nice!

I take multiple meds, but really only dose three times a day. I decided to just add Firdapse which gets this dosing schedule. Everything else would follow along. It works! Now on my Apple Watch, I get one gentle reminder at the three scheduled times. It works like a charm!

I’m very happy to have found this section of the Health app on my iPhone and use it with my Watch.

Do you use something similar? Or try this out on your iPhone and Watch!

Price Wooldridge replied 1 year, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.