• A New LEMS Writer!

Posted by Price Wooldridge on September 29, 2020 at 1:51 pm

As many of you know I record Flash Briefings for LEMS.  I’m about to read my second article authored by Brian Murphy, PH.D on our disorder.  Dawn DeBois helped me write a leadin to Murlphy’s comprehensive, planning for the future with LEMS piece.  I like to be positive and offer help to fellow LEMS sufferers.  In being so comprehensive, his article felt a  little overwhelming to me.  It’s all great information, just lots of it.   And now I’m about to read his article soon on LEMS and our sex lives.  Some people are uneasy about this, but I think it’s great for LEMS patients to be frank and open about our challenges, and revel in the accomplishments to overcome.  I’m glad to have Brian on board, writing about LEMS.

This wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t mention that Dawn DeBois’ column, LEMme Tell Ya, is back on the LEMS news pages as well.  Her personal insight is always great stuff.

So there you go, I’m a happy boy reading LEMS Flash Briefings.  Listen and read please!  We’re having fun!

Dawn DeBois replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dawn DeBois

September 29, 2020 at 2:16 pm

@pricewool,

We are SO LUCKY to have you reading the Lambert-Eaton News flash briefings. 

Everyone should hook up their Alexa devices to read them automatically by simply saying “Alexa, read my news.”  If anyone would like to know how to set up the skill, let us know!

I couldn’t agree more with how great Brian Murphy, PH.D’s new articles are for our page as well. There are lots of aspects to the disease that can be difficult to talk about. I hope his column’s initiate more discussions among patients and their loved ones, possibly in the forums as well! Also, I have some great content to link back to in my column. I’ve just completed my first month back and am ready to get back to writing weekly starting for October!

It’s amazing to see how much our Lambert-Eaton News has grown in just over a year!  I’m happy to have everyone here! It’s a great group!!