Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums In the News Are You Staying Safe And Receiving the Help That You Need?

• Are You Staying Safe And Receiving the Help That You Need?

Posted by Dawn DeBois on June 2, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Our members who live in the United States are dealing with riots in addition to the Covid-19 epidemic concerns. I just want to check-in and make sure everyone is staying safe and having their medical needs and daily needs met. One of our members lives in Philadelphia, and I know she is safe; but the way she travels from one location to another has been greatly affected.

I visited the BioNews’ offices in January of this year and got to see so much of what a beautiful city Philadephia is. It has saddened me to see the news coverage of the damage and looting in such an amazing city.  In Maine, we have had small protests that fortunately haven’t escalated too badly. I can’t imagine what life would be like if the grocery store that I shopped at this morning had been destroyed.

How are you doing? Are you able to shop to get food and meds? Are you limiting some of your news intake, if possible? This is definitely a difficult time to manage an illness that is exacerbated by stress.  Please do what you can to minimize your stress levels and stay safe.

Dawn DeBois replied 3 years, 11 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.