Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums COVID-19 and LEMS Connecting with each other while social distancing

• Connecting with each other while social distancing

Posted by Dawn DeBois on March 17, 2020 at 12:07 pm

For the first time since becoming chronically ill, most of the world, albeit some begrudgingly, is utilizing social distancing to help stop the spread of COVID-19. I’m staying home as much as possible, not going into any public locations, and have cancelled all of my appointments for the time being. The voice of Lambert-Eaton news, my friend Price, called this morning to check in. He mentioned how important it will be to do so while being so isolated. I took it one step further and made him hand up so I could Facetime him back. I hadn’t showered, I had zero make up on, but I didn’t care. Seeing someone you care about is important with everything going on. Seeing them laugh fills in the sound, and joking around is so much easier than on the phone alone.

What I’ve learned on this St. Paddy’s day in isolation is I will use Facetime or video calling at every opportunity. How about you? What are you doing to help keep your spirits up during these trying times??

Dawn DeBois replied 4 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.