Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums COVID-19 and LEMS COVID19 Critical Relief Program through NORD

• COVID19 Critical Relief Program through NORD

Posted by Dawn DeBois on May 1, 2020 at 9:33 am

Hi everyone,

We’ve shared a bit of info about the COVID19 Critical Relif Program through NORD; and I wanted to share some insight I just gained for those of you that may  need assistance right now. This program is NOT just for LEMS patients; but it’s open to all patients. There are one time $1000 grants available if you or your caregiver/family have been affected by COVID19. They will ask you to sign up for their assistance program, which means getting verification of your diagnosis from your provider, verification of need and cost (simple e mails in response to unemployment requests by family members, for example and documentation of the unexpected cost), and you can follow through with all of these via e mail. However, it is a limited fund so it is a first come first serve basis.

*You must be a US Citizen to qualify.

To apply:Contact: 203.242.0497
    Email: [email protected]

For those that have contributed to this fund, thank you from the bottom of my heart, on behalf of all rare disease patients.  If you want to do something to help, you can donate as little or as much as you want to the program here.

Lastly, if  you are not in need but know someone who is, please forward this info to them; and invite them to join our Forums!

Dawn DeBois replied 4 years ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.