• Doing things you love

Posted by Ashley on September 9, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Good morning all!

I REALLY enjoyed the three day weekend! I usually do not get many “holiday” weekends as a nurse, but I was able to have this one off! It was my birthday weekend, so I made the most of it!

This summer has been missing a lot of the things I normally love like concerts and theme parks, so I decided to try something new.

I went parasailing with my best friend! It was a really cool experience with a little bit of an adrenaline rush, but then 10 minutes of complete calmness while we were swinging in the air!

Are any of you adventure seekers like me?

[caption id="attachment_16662" align="alignnone" width="300"] Ashley and her best friend parasailing on her birthday[/caption]

Ashley replied 3 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Dawn DeBois

September 9, 2020 at 4:11 pm

I am so glad you had such a great Birthday weekend Ashley!   I definitely hope to parasail someday….those pics look amazing. Thanks for sharing!

• Ashley

September 10, 2020 at 7:06 am

Thanks @dawn-debois!

It was very enjoyable! You should definitely give it a try!

• Price Wooldridge

September 10, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Parasailing? There’s probably a load limit. I would probably not qualify. Also, no jumping out of perfectly flying airplanes either. I do enjoy photography at air shows. Glad YOU enjoyed that weekend!

• Ashley

September 11, 2020 at 9:14 am

@pricewool

I think the weight limit depends on what kind of holster they have. We had a group of three people on the boat with us that all went up together. I think the “load limit” is close to 500 pounds so you could definitely go and bring a friend too!

• Tescha

September 14, 2020 at 6:39 am

@ashleygregory757,

Parasailing is so fun!!! I’m so happy to see that you had a great birthday filled with laughs, fun and new adventures!!!

• Ashley

September 14, 2020 at 7:27 am

@tcarr20

It was really fun! I would definitely do it again! 🙂