Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Getting Good Zzzzzzz’s with LEMS

• Getting Good Zzzzzzz’s with LEMS

Posted by Price Wooldridge on November 18, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Sleep is big. Sleeping well is really BIG. Sounds easy. Sometimes it’s not. Often times it’s really NOT. My personal experience over the years has included a couple of sleep studies. I’ve got obstructive sleep apnea and have been on CPAP therapy for decades. It seems to provide the ventilatory support I’ve needed, especially after getting Lambert-Eaton. Through the years I’ve also been prescribed RX sleep meds. My favorite has been Ambien, but last time I asked, my PC wouldn’t give it to me. I got something else. It wasn’t so good. My regimen now is more natural, with some Melatonin about an hour before bed. That seems to relax me nicely and makes for quick dreams after I hit the sheets. Do you have a pre-sleep routine? I’d love to hear it.

And here’s another timely article,just published, with tips to help you get the Zzzzzzz’s.

https://lamberteatonnews.com/health-insights/2020/11/02/sleep-hygiene-for-lems-patients/

Price Wooldridge replied 3 years, 5 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.