Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics If You Could Eliminate One Thing From Your Daily Schedule, What Would It Be?

• If You Could Eliminate One Thing From Your Daily Schedule, What Would It Be?

Posted by Ashley on June 17, 2020 at 8:15 am

What is one task during your day that you dread or wish you didn’t have to do?

Mine would be cooking dinner. Often after working long hours at work, I dread coming home to cook, even though I typically enjoy cooking. I have a bad habit of deciding to pick something up on the way home or throwing something easy in the microwave instead of cooking so I can spend the time relaxing instead of cooking.

Dawn DeBois replied 3 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dawn DeBois

June 18, 2020 at 6:47 am

Oh @ashley757 the one thing I dread is cleaning the house. I used to love cleaning my house top to bottom and having it all clean at the same time. Ever since my LEMS diagnosis, I’ve learned that I can’t do it all at once without paying for it with a lot of recovery time. Now, I clean one room a day but it is never all clean at the same time, and I miss that fact. Since I can’t get my entire house clean at once, I dread cleaning at all because I can’t do it the way I’d like to.