Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Is your LEMS manage or are you still struggling to find the right combo of meds?

• Is your LEMS manage or are you still struggling to find the right combo of meds?

Posted by Dawn DeBois on January 29, 2020 at 10:09 am

This morning I had the opportunity to speak for just a few minutes about the status of my LEMS. I was able to happily share that my health and LEMS management is at a great point for me. I feel better than I have in decades. It didn’t come overnight and there was some trial and error figuring out the individual treatment plan that works best for me. I’m fortunate that my neurologist told me from day one, “we were a team and we were going to learn about LEMS together.” She has always listened to my opinion and what I have brought for new information to my checkups with her. We also frequently communicate online around recent studies that have been published, that may benefit my treatment. Where are you *or your loved one) in your LEMS treatment plan? Please share your stories here so that collectively we can help each other with ideas that might help.

Dawn DeBois replied 4 years, 3 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.