Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS Sexuality, Sexual Dysfunction, and LEMS

• Sexuality, Sexual Dysfunction, and LEMS

Posted by price-wooldridge on April 10, 2022 at 7:23 pm

As some of you may know, I read Audio News narration tracks for Multiple Sclerosis. It’s a great opportunity for me to hear the differences and similarities shared amongst neuromuscular, other neurological, and genetic disorders. I’m often surprised that we frequently share the same difficulties and challenges in life. I’ve learned we can all profit from each other’s experiences.

For Multiple Sclerosis this week I narrated this article, “A Questionnaire May Help Women Talk About Sexual Health”. You can read it HERE. From a National Library of Medicine abstract, I learned, “The MS prevalence ratio of women to men has increased markedly during the last decades (2.3–3.5:1), which indicates a true increase in MS among women but not men ….”. Such a prevalence amongst women makes scientific questionnaire studies, such as these in the article, especially valuable.

Lambert-Eaton shares sexual dysfunction problems with MS, and this includes men. Here’s an article, “LEMS and Sexuality” describing the problems faced by LEMS patients of both sexes. You can read it HERE.

Both these articles should provide plenty of insight and some strategies when dealing with sexuality and sexual dysfunction.

price-wooldridge replied 1 year, 11 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.