Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashley Gregory
      Keymaster

Hey all!

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m definitely ready for the weekend!

We all know that heat can be a big trigger for LEMS exacerbations.

I found some really cool gadgets on Amazon that I think are really helpful. I plan to purchase a couple of them for myself!

• The first one worth mentioning is a “Portable air conditioner” that sells for about $66. I think this speaks for itself! You just add water and ice to it to begin cooling!
      • Next up are two choices on personal fans that you can actually wear. The first option is more sleek looking, while the second is bulkier but has better reviews.
      • Lastly, are two different options for neck wraps that cool using ice. The first option is more similar to a bandana, and the second claims to last two hours. It appears to be made with plastic, but you can purchase a fabric wrap to go over it separately.

Would you guys try any of these? Do you already have some gadgets to help you combat the heat? If so, I would love if you would share them with us!

Price Wooldridge

Thanks for researching this! Heat in Texas is my biggest LEMS issue during the summer months. I especially liked the ice scarf thing for $20.

Ashley Gregory
      Keymaster

No problem @pricewool I’m glad you found it helpful! If you try the ice scarf, let us know how it goes!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account