Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums COVID-19 and LEMS TikTok and Tatum Talks

• TikTok and Tatum Talks

Posted by dawn-debois on June 9, 2020 at 9:21 am

I have found an immense need for laughter with the weight of all that is going on in the world today. It’s so important to our health and helping to keep our LEMS managed to not stay immersed in the difficult news that is non-ending. So, I checked out TikTok! Pet videos, kids telling their parents jokes, and baby animals have soothed my soul a bit as well as made me laugh uncontrollably. If you are needing some soul soothing, too, and are interested in whose videos I’m following, you can follow me on TikTok at @mybattlewithin!

[caption id="attachment_15961" align="alignnone" width="300"] Tatum, a rescued Pit bull that lives in Maine. He can be followed on TikTok and Instagram via hi.this.is.tatum.[/caption]

Looking at my list of “Following”, scroll down to “hi.this.is.tatum”  He’s a rescue pitbull that lives the next town over from me in Maine. His Dad’s voice overs coupled with his Mom’s sweetness and Tatum’s expressions are absolutely priceless! Tatum’s mom is a local first grade teacher who had to completely morph how she connected with her students do to COVID. I think it helps sometimes to realize that everyone’s lives changed due to the pandemic, not just ours with being high risk. I highly encourage you to check out Tatum and his family!

If you are already using TikTok, which accounts do you find warm your soul the most or make you laugh the hardest?

dawn-debois replied 3 years, 9 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.