Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Autoimmune LEMS Weekend Watch List

• Weekend Watch List

Posted by Dawn DeBois on June 5, 2020 at 5:38 pm

TGIF!! It’s been an incredibly long week for all. I needed to find an “escape” so I watched a new show and got lost in it. I figured everyone might like to know what shows are worthy of binge watching when you need to escape the current reality we are living in. So, each week I’m going to add my latest find and I welcome you to add yours as well!!

To start us off, I highly recommend watching the extreme survivalist show, ALONE.  I had heard about the show because I knew of someone who won; but I didn’t have the urge to watch it until just now, 3 months into quarantine due to COVID. LEMme Tell Ya, this show makes me realize how easy I’ve got it with all the comforts of home! This show is different from other survivalist shows because there’s no camera crew- they train the competitors on the cameras and send them in to document it on their own. Once again, watching this kind of made me think about how lazy I’ve been to not vlog more about Sub Q and other things in my life with LEMS. These survivalists are essentially vlogging their extreme survival experience!

I started watching a season on Netflix, and ignored my entire world around me until I got through all of the episodes. My windows even started rattling in my house due to something outside and I didn’t get up to go see what was making the noise! (Only 2 MV22 Ospreys flying low over my neighborhood in preparation for POTUS to visit Maine today!). Yes, the show is that good. You can stream all of the seasons on whichever service provider you get the History Channel on.  I’ve moved over to Hulu to watch the other seasons. It’s nice to not think about the current state of affairs in our world for a while.

How about you? Have you found any series to watch that just suck you in and let you forget about things for a while?  let us know for our weekend watch list!

Dawn DeBois replied 3 years, 10 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.