Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Autoimmune LEMS Welcome Ashley Gregory to Lambert-Eaton News!

• Welcome Ashley Gregory to Lambert-Eaton News!

Posted by Dawn DeBois on January 6, 2020 at 8:30 am

It is exciting to announce that fellow LEMS patient and autoimmune warrior Ashley Gregory is joining Lambert-Eaton News today as a moderator for our forums! Ashley takes the LEMS bull by the horns and doesn’t let it stop her. She works full-time as an operating room nurse while juggling LEMS meds and IVIG treatments. Her passion to educate and support other patients with LEMS will be a great asset to all who are just learning about LEMS, or struggling with balancing it all.  Welcome aboard Ashley!

Dawn DeBois replied 4 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Price Wooldridge

January 6, 2020 at 9:07 am

Hey there Ashley!  Wow!  Full time nurse.  I don’t know how you do it, but keep it up!

• Ashley

January 6, 2020 at 11:33 am

Aww thank you Dawn! Excited to be here!!

• Lori Dunham

January 6, 2020 at 8:16 pm

That is wonderful news. I love hearing how people are living their lives fully despite a LEMS diagnosis.

• Ashley

January 13, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Yes, I truly believe that you can still live your life and enjoy it with LEMS or chronic illness in general. Adjustments are definitely needed, but it is doable!

• Dawn DeBois

January 14, 2020 at 5:46 am

Lori, I hope that you get to meet my friend Christina in real life some day, who has been managing her chronic illness since she was 19. I know you’ve talked but to truly understand that a chronic illness doesn’t have to dictate your life, you just need to see all she has accomplished! Ashley is just like that with LEMS- she doesn’t even let her recovery time from IVIG slow her down!!