Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics 2022, Reviewing Your LEMS for the New Year

• 2022, Reviewing Your LEMS for the New Year

Posted by Price Wooldridge on December 27, 2021 at 7:00 am

We’re just days away from the New Year! How has your LEMS journey been so far? If you’re recently diagnosed, are you starting a good treatment plan? How is it working? What do you need to plan and set goals for your life with LEMS in 2022? If you’re a LEMS old-timer, has you status changed in the past year? Do you need to re-visit your treatment plan with your neurologist? Do you need to get out more, or get more exercise?

As you’ve just read, the introductory paragraph is filled with questions. Now is a good time to sit quietly and reflect on everything from 2021 and question how you hope to make it better in 2022. For me, the turn of the calendar year is a time for reflection and new goal setting. It helps me to sit down with a pen and paper and write out my thoughts.

2021 wasn’t a particularly good LEMS year for me. In the second half I’ve had more shoulder and hip weakness. My daily walks haven’t been daily all the time. My walking pace is slower. All of this is no bueno. I’ve got my neurologist visit coming in February. My plan is to investigate some change to my treatment plan. I’ve also resolved to get out more, and do something. Sitting around the house is not fun or good for me. But enough about me!

What are your reflections and goals for your LEMS in 2022?

Price Wooldridge replied 2 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.