Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS Buh-Bye Winter, Hello Spring!

• Buh-Bye Winter, Hello Spring!

Posted by price-wooldridge on March 7, 2022 at 12:38 pm

Okay, I’m rushing it just a tad. Spring officially arrives in the United States on March 20th. I’m ready. Are you?

Here in Texas, we’ve had a not too bad winter, with only a couple of intense Winter Storm Warning type periods. It’s difficult to complain, when two years ago we had a horrific, killer winter storm, causing disruptions in electricity and the water supply for many in Texas. Where you live, you may still be in the depths of winter, if you live north.

With the ‘official’ Spring starting in just a few days, this is a good point to remind all of us with Lambert-Eaton, to resume outdoor activity and exercise when possible. There’s nothing like a warm spring’s breeze and sunshine to lift the spirit. I fell off the wagon a bit through the winter months. Did you? When there’s a stiff wind from the north, and a wet cold blast pummeling your body, discretion (staying inside) is the only logical course. That is hopefully about to end. Let’s get out there as much as possible, as soon as possible, to get as much activity in as possible. Come on Spring!

Do you have any favorite spring activities?

price-wooldridge replied 2 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.