• LEMS social recap!

Posted by Ashley on October 13, 2021 at 7:49 am

Good morning all! 🙂

It was so nice to see so many faces yesterday afternoon! Thanks for all those who were able to make it! @Pricewool and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you all and hearing your LEMS stories!

This month, we talked about treatment options for LEMS but didn’t have quite enough time to go into as many details as I would have liked. We can continue this convo at our meeting next month. The link I shared with the group for a overview of treatment options for LEMS is here.

We also chatted about the possibilities of Ruzurgi being pulled off of the market due to the recent lawsuit that Catalyst won regarding the Orphan drug act. We will continue to update you as soon as we have any more info. If you are currently on Ruzurgi (unless you are under 16), you will need to transition to Firdapse.

Catalyst has assured us that there will be no interruptions to LEMS patients receiving their amifampridine, and they will do whatever they can to make the transition process smooth.

You can go ahead and reach out to Catalyst to begin to transition as we are not sure when Ruzurgi will be coming off the market.

Catalyst Pathways 

Our next zoom social will be November 9th at 4 pm EST. I hope to see you all there!

Ashley replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • lori-dunham

October 13, 2021 at 8:39 am

Loved getting to know you all and hear your stories.

• Ashley

October 14, 2021 at 9:07 am

@lorildunham

Thanks again for joining us! We loved having you!