Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Let’s get ready for Rare disease day 2022!

• Let’s get ready for Rare disease day 2022!

Posted by Ashley on January 19, 2022 at 9:00 am

February 28th is a special day for us rare disease patients!

It’s Rare Disease Day! A day just for us to celebrate and raise awareness!

Usually, there are a few events in Feb. leading up to Rare Disease Day and some of us celebrate the whole month! Personally, I try to post multiple times during the month on my social media pages to teach my followers/friends/family about LEMS and rare diseases in general!

There is also a multitude of events you can check out during the month all over the world!

If you want to see if there are any events near you, you can search here!

Do you have any special plans yet for Rare disease day? If so, we would love to hear them! I’ll be posting more on Rare Disease Day throughout February and the remainder of January!

Ashley replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • price-wooldridge

January 19, 2022 at 2:59 pm

Thanks for your idea to promote Rare Disease Day 2022 all the month of February, @ashleygregory757. Why wait till February 28th right. You’ve inspired me to do a few posts during the month about LEMS and Rare Disease Day. I usually “sneak” a graphic from a Google search to use on my social media posts. I’ve got one now! Let’s make our friends aware of LEMS.

• Ashley

January 20, 2022 at 11:36 am

Hey @pricewool

I’m glad you are also excited to spread awareness this month!!

• Ashley

January 20, 2022 at 11:36 am

Hey @pricewool

I’m glad you are also excited to spread awareness this month!!