Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashley Gregory
      Keymaster

February 28th is a special day for us rare disease patients!

It’s Rare Disease Day! A day just for us to celebrate and raise awareness!

Usually, there are a few events in Feb. leading up to Rare Disease Day and some of us celebrate the whole month! Personally, I try to post multiple times during the month on my social media pages to teach my followers/friends/family about LEMS and rare diseases in general!

There is also a multitude of events you can check out during the month all over the world!

If you want to see if there are any events near you, you can search here!

Do you have any special plans yet for Rare disease day? If so, we would love to hear them! I’ll be posting more on Rare Disease Day throughout February and the remainder of January!

Price Wooldridge

Thanks for your idea to promote Rare Disease Day 2022 all the month of February, @ashleygregory757. Why wait till February 28th right. You’ve inspired me to do a few posts during the month about LEMS and Rare Disease Day. I usually “sneak” a graphic from a Google search to use on my social media posts. I’ve got one now! Let’s make our friends aware of LEMS.

Ashley Gregory
      Keymaster

Hey @pricewool

I’m glad you are also excited to spread awareness this month!!

Ashley Gregory
      Keymaster

Hey @pricewool

I’m glad you are also excited to spread awareness this month!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account