Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics Ashley and Price Want to Meet You!

• Ashley and Price Want to Meet You!

Posted by price-wooldridge on July 1, 2021 at 7:00 am

This week Moderator Ashley and I are going to meet on Zoom to make sure we know how to do the invites and administer a meeting.
    Why would we do that? We want to meet you face to face! LEMS is rare. There aren’t that many of us. Because we are rare, caregivers are also rare. My past experience is these meets always yield some good information or food for thought for all who participate.
    Let’s do it.
    Right now we are considering a once a month invitation to meet. One of us or both will meet you for a Zoom chat. Details are to follow.
    If you’d like to participate, as schedules permit, reply and let us know you’re interested!

michael replied 8 months ago 11 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • bryant

July 2, 2021 at 3:16 pm

I’m in.

• price-wooldridge

July 3, 2021 at 12:09 pm

@laverdiere1408 alright Bryant. Got you down. We are working on details this week and will have more plans soon!

• dorothy-dempsey

July 2, 2021 at 3:36 pm

I am very interested!

• price-wooldridge

July 3, 2021 at 12:10 pm

@dordem Dorothy, I’ve got you on our list. We’ll be back soon with more details!

• price-wooldridge

July 7, 2021 at 4:33 pm

To everyone interested. We are planning our first Meet and Greet on Tuesday, August 10th, 4 PM Eastern time. We hope you can be there. A topic with link to sign up for the party will be posted that morning so watch for it.
    We look forward to meeting you!

@dordem
    @laverdiere1408

• mark-j-cafiso

July 9, 2021 at 2:06 pm

I’d like to meet you, as well!

• price-wooldridge

July 10, 2021 at 7:56 am

@mcafiso Mark, our first meet and greet is set for Tuesday, August 10, 4 PM Eastern time. A link to register for the Zoom meeting will be posted that morning here.
      We are excited to meet everyone!

• tom-sharpe

August 10, 2023 at 8:59 am

Yes, I am very interested.

• eleanore-monty

August 11, 2023 at 2:08 pm

Hi there – this is Ellie, caregiver to Wes. And yes, I am interested! Thank you for the invite. I await further instructions.
    God bless you for doing this.

• grace-easley

August 11, 2023 at 2:09 pm

Yes, I would like to join the zoom discussions.  Please keep me informed. Thank you .

• kwschaef

Administrator
    August 14, 2023 at 9:20 am

Hey everyone! The next meeting will be on Friday, August 25th at 2:00 pm EST. We will post the link that morning in the Zoom meetings sub-forum.

• deborah-carpenter

August 15, 2023 at 10:41 pm

Look forward to seeing you on zoom August 25, 2023 at 2 pm

best Deborah

• dale-curtiss

August 15, 2023 at 3:49 pm

Me too.  Thanks.

• michael

August 21, 2023 at 7:52 am

I’m in when is the next. I will try to get my zoom ready.