Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums COVID-19 and LEMS How is COVID-19 being managed in your part of the world?

• How is COVID-19 being managed in your part of the world?

Posted by Dawn DeBois on March 24, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Today my governor, Maine’s Governor Janet Mills issued an executive order to close all non- essential businesses for the next 14 days.  Grocery stores, banks, gas stations, post offices, automotive repair, etc. are allowed to operate but an order is in place to limit the number of people in any big box store to 100 people at a time. Restaurants can only stay open for curb side delivery. I applaud her for being aggressive in the quest to #flattenthecurve from the moment the first case was diagnosed in Maine.

I’ve been very fortunate in that I have a number of friends who have made sure to let me know when they are going to the store and checking to see if I need anything. My friends know what a risk COVID-`19 is to me, and have truly come through in making sure I’m not without anything. My adult son has checked in as well; but with his asthma, I’m preferring not to have him at a store any longer than he needs to be.

How are you doing? How are things where you live and are you seeing the “helpers” ‘in your community?

Dawn DeBois replied 4 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.