• Posted by Dawn DeBois on September 21, 2020 at 9:30 am

In the words of the band The Bangles:

“It’s just another manic Monday!”

This week Ashley and I are starting a new schedule for our posts and I’ve decided to make themes out of mine, so that you know what you can look forward to.

Monday: 

Normally I’m working with my editors on my column for the week: edits, clarifications, permissions to share photos and quotes, there’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes. It can make anything I’m doing on Mondays have to stop in it’s tracks so that I can attend to whatever the editors need in order for me to publish on Wednesday. So yes, Monday’s sometimes can feel manic! Ha!  However, I love it and would’t change writing and working with the editors for the world. It’s a blessing that’s come out of my diagnosis of LEMS.

However, for all of us, especially this year, each week can seem to run into the next. so, on Monday’s I’m going to share what I’m looking forward to most this week!  For  me, this week I’m looking forward to the new schedule for posts.  I hope as you read what my schedule of posts is going to be themed as each week, you will look forward to them, too!

I’d like to know what YOU are looking forward to this week. It could be a movie, a special meal, a nap, or a phone call. It’s the simple little things that make each week special if we acknowledge them.

Wednesday: 

This week I’m starting a Who’s Who Wednesday Member Profile! I’ve been exceedingly fortunate to meet many LEMS patients, advocates, and people in the industry serving our rare disease community. I’ve profiled some in my column; but I’m going to take advantage of the ability to just share my unedited introduction and personal photos. There are lots of great people in the forums that I want you to know!

My hint for this week’s Who’s Who Wednesday Member Profile is:  She’s a real Nerd!!

If you are interested in being featured in a Who’s Who Wednesday Member Profile, please e mail me at [email protected] and we can make plans for that!

Thursday: 

Fridays will be Thoughtful Thursday: where I will either share a Lambert-Eaton News Flash briefing of my column, LEMme Tell Ya and a few unknown/unpublished thoughts  about why I wrote that particular column, or I’ll share one of the other insightful pieces read expertly by my friend @pricewool along with my thoughts/response to the topic of the flash briefing. I will be looking forward to reading your responses to the flash briefings as well.

Here’s the Bangle’s singing our new Monday Theme song:  It’s Just Another Manic Monday!  I hope you all have a great week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

Dawn DeBois replied 3 years, 7 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.