Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums General Questions and Topics My two year anniversary with Lambert-Eaton News!

• My two year anniversary with Lambert-Eaton News!

Posted by Ashley on January 18, 2022 at 12:34 pm

Good morning all!

Last week marked my two-year anniversary as a moderator with Lambert-Eaton News and I wanted to take a minute to reflect on the last two years.

I have been very proud to work for BioNews for many reasons! Many BioNews employees have a rare disease and the company allows us to celebrate and embrace our disabilities, although they never look at our disability to be something that could hold us back. We each represent a rare disease, although we are interconnected as one and we serve one goal, which is to help rare disease patients!

I think it’s really awesome and inspiring to work with so many wonderful people, actively learn about other rare diseases, and have a large support group/cheerleading section on our chronic illness journey.

Thank you for giving me the honor of helping the LEMS community and for trusting me to give you advice, feedback, and tips for life with LEMS. I have truly met some incredible people at BioNews, and also made some friendships that have a special bond and will be lifelong!

I have enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you & I look forward to meeting new LEMS friends in the years to come!

Ashley replied 2 years, 2 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.