Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Welcome to the “Soft Launch” prior to our holiday shut down

• Welcome to the “Soft Launch” prior to our holiday shut down

Posted by Dawn DeBois on December 17, 2019 at 5:45 am

Welcome to the “soft launch” of the Lambert-Eaton News forums!  We are so excited about all that the Lambert-Eaton News page is going to offer patients and their supporters in 2020!  This forum soft launch is just the start!  A “soft launch” is beneficial to make sure that all of the back end kinks are worked out – and is allowing me to learn the system before things really get rolling.

I do want you to know that BioNews Service shuts down for the  holidays from this Friday, December 20th until January 2nd, 2020. During that time, I won’t be writing any columns and will be truly taking “time off.”  Forums Director, Kevin Shaefer, will be keeping an eye on things needing approval; but has told us moderators to truly take the time off.  So, things may move along very slowly during the holiday break; but, rest assured, on January 2nd we will all be back and ready to get this forum humming with great conversation and information!

Happy Holidays to all of you. Thank you for all of your support in 2019 and I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings for all of us in the Lambert-Eaton community!

~Dawn

Joe Pierce replied 4 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Joe Pierce

Administrator
    January 28, 2020 at 2:42 pm

Thanks for your efforts, Dawn!