Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Fun and General Chat What do you like to do for fun?

• What do you like to do for fun?

Posted by Ashley on September 27, 2023 at 10:31 am

Good morning all! 

Wow, September flew by!

I’m very happy to welcome fall this year! It seems each summer gets hotter as the years go by and I love the reprieve from the heat and sweater weather! 

Fall is my favorite season! I think watching the leaves change is one of the most magical things. To me, the only thing more magical is watching the sunset over the ocean.

Thinking about this, I’ve realized that I don’t know many of your favorite things! 

What are some things that bring you joy?

What helps you feel better when you’re feeling down in the dumps or when you have a rough LEMS day?

So often we talk about LEMS, but I think it’s important to share gratitude and celebrate the happy moments or things we treasure!

Brian Herres replied 6 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Brian Herres

October 4, 2023 at 1:41 am

I build Hot rods on my 4 week vacation at home in Indiana. Also restore cars in Germany in my spare time.

• Ashley

October 4, 2023 at 7:48 am

@Brian-Herres

Wow!! That’s awesome! What car has been your favorite to restore?

My brother also restores hot rods!

• Brian Herres

October 7, 2023 at 6:07 am

47 Mercury Coupe – driver but always little improvements to make 350/350. 1940 International Pick Up – Hot Rod for my Uncle. Currently 1938 Chrysler Imperial business coupe- 440/727 hobby dragster. 1948 Mercury convertible in the pipeline. In Germany 66 E Typ Jag convertible basically done and restoring a 67 split window VW camping bus I bought in the States and sent to Germany.

I cant take Firdapse – seizures and bad reactions to IVIG. So I’m using medical cannabis! 2 1/2 years now 👍🏻 still losing some strength though. 57 yrs. Old so somewhat normal I quess.