Lambert-Eaton News Forums Forums Living With LEMS Walking with LEMS (video)

• Walking with LEMS (video)

Posted by price-wooldridge on November 2, 2022 at 7:00 am

First, let me admit that I haven’t been walking nearly as much as I should in the last few months. The summer heat was crushing, and I’ve had an injured knee for the past couple of months. Difficulty dealing with this injury has kept me off long walks.

This past week, with the beautiful weather here in DFW, I’ve gotten out a couple of times. Both walks were about a mile to a mile and a quarter.

I’d almost forgotten how soul-refreshing getting out for a pleasant walk outdoors is! I was inspired enough on my canal walk this morning to shoot some video and edit together a quick video to give you the flavor of a beautiful Sunday morning along the canal where I live. You’ll see I live very near DFW International Airport here. I’ve always loved airplanes, have a pilot’s license myself, and enjoy seeing them fly over all the time. As a bonus, I do some of my best thinking out on these walks.

Here’s my video! Please enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/765522109

Do you take time from your day to get out for a good walk?

price-wooldridge replied 1 year, 4 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • dcarpenter

November 4, 2022 at 2:20 pm

How picturesque! Thanks for sharing your walk.  I consider walking as a vital part of my therapy and try to do so every day. The fall weather has afforded me the opportunity unlike oppressive summer temperatures.
    Deborah

• price-wooldridge

November 4, 2022 at 5:52 pm

Thanks for watching and enjoying my nice area for walks. They’re good for the body and the soul!

• lori-dunham

November 15, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Love seeing This Price!!! Thank you for sharing.

• price-wooldridge

November 16, 2022 at 7:16 am

-Thanks Lori! I love to shoot video. My walk area is pretty sweet!

• wanda-grischkowsky

November 18, 2022 at 7:26 pm

Thank you for sharing your video. Your walking area seems very pleasant.

• price-wooldridge

November 19, 2022 at 7:19 pm

Yes, thank you. It’s very nice with sidewalks all the way. Very convenient!

• carol-oliver

November 26, 2022 at 7:15 am

Hi

thanks for reminding us that it’s very important to have a calm peace within ourselves to help max out positivity    Not just for us lems people but all people

• price-wooldridge

November 26, 2022 at 10:51 am

Thanks Carol! Positivity and giving yourself grace is extremely important to live a happy life.